Jane Foster Week is an upcoming fandom event that takes place from May 5 to May 11. It is a designated week for celebrating the character of Jane Foster by producing art, fic, meta, graphics, and other fanworks that focus on the character. Remember to tag your entries #Jane Foster Week and to include it within the first five tags.
For more information and guidelines, read this page.
- Day 1: Jane + Science
- Day 2: Comics Appreciation - show your love for the comic book incarnations of Jane Foster
- Day 3: MCU Appreciation - show your love for the MCU incarnation of Jane Foster
- Day 4: Relationships - Jane’s friendships, romantic relationships, platonic relationships, queer ships, gen ships, ace ships, OT3s, crack ships, fosterson, jane/darcy, jane/sif, lokane, jane/OC, any and all ships!
- Day 5: Character Traits
- Day 6: Favorite Jane Foster Quotes, Moments, or Scenes
- Day 7: Jane + Tropes - apply any trope of your choosing (Examples: “mermaid”: draw Jane as a mermaid, “hurt/comfort”: write a h/c fic about Jane and Darcy, “Pacific Rim AU”: make a photoset of Jane as a Jaeger pilot — whatever floats your boat!)
Reblog + spread the word!
bldskr asked: jane’s plaid shirts or
jane in asgardian clothes?
"The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is gonna go ballistic. Increases and decreases in gravity, spatial extrusions. The very fabric of reality is gonna be torn apart.”
An abandoned plotline was to have Jane Foster turned into a villain by the Aether and destroy Svartalfheim as a show of her power before going to Earth. It was dropped in favor of keeping the focus on Malekith and not introducing a third villain before the finale. (x)
The Best Character in Thor, Jane Foster ( Natalie Portman)
The Best Character in Thor, Jane Foster (natalie Portman)